What is Terraform?
It’s a tool to create, manage infrastructure as a code. Infrastructure includes not only servers but also network resources –e.g. DNS, loadbalancer. The benefit you can get is as follows:
- Versioning of your changes
- Management of all services as a whole (orchestration)
- Single management of multi-cloud platform
- and so on …
I make two compute instances and make modifications, and finally delete all resources to demonstrate how to use Terraform.
- on AWS (amazon web service), GCP (Google cloud platform) and Aliyun (Alibaba cloud)
- Install Terraform
- Get credentials
- Create servers
- Modify servers
- Delete all procured resources